Feedback Request Flow Diagrams
The following screenshot tour is a simplified overview of the feedback request loop available through Pivot Five Stars. It is not a complete representation of all features, functions and options available within Pivot Five Stars.
Alternative options for using Pivot Five Stars (even if you don’t have your customers email addresses) can be found at the bottom of this post.
1) Add a business(es) and / or business locations into Pivot Five Stars.
2) Add customer(s) to a selected business in Pivot Five Stars.
3) Send a customizable feedback request email to customer (automatically or manually adjust this). You can also reach out to your dedicated success manager to have them make this change for you.
4) Customer provides feedback. A Positive and Negative feedback example is shown below. Optionally you can ask for “rating only“, which will not display the text box, but the rating slider only.
5) Customers leaving positive feedback will see links to review the business online. Customers leaving negative feedback will be asked to provide more details. Helping you to follow up with the customer and to resolve the situation. The more info you have the better!
6) Customer will receive a “Thank You” email. The email for both happy and unhappy customers are fully customizable.
7) The Business Owner (as well as optionally the Business manager and Account owner) will receive a Feedback Alert email containing all the details.
8) If the feedback is positive the review/testimonial can be set to show up automatically on a website of choice using the Pivot Five Stars Reviews Widget. The review will be embedded as original content using Schema.org Review Format. Search Engines will love you!